Rob C and Martin D

Rob C.... Good looking, highly experienced radio control flyer. Martin D.... 40'ish, middle age spread kicking in. Motto "You build it, i'll fly it" UPDATE - Martin prob 50s and gone AWOL

Friday 12 April 2013

Baudis Pitbull F3F

The Baudis Pitbull F3F is now ready for dispatch. I got these 2 pictures today sent through from a Baudis Camera phone. The servos are installed and Monday it will be put in a box and sent to me. It should be here by the end of next week

This is the first time I have seen a picture of a Baudis Pitbull F3F and to be fair to quote Rob ( which is something I rarely do as he talks a lot of bollocks ) '' It looks quicker than a North Korean missile''. Very topical but I have to say I think it does look good.


















Happy Days

Martin

1 comment:

  1. Such a pity as like the North Koreans.. its a mad short person with delusions of grandeur at the controls!

    I wonder how the North Koreans would act if the head of the state was ginger?

    Rob

    ReplyDelete